phage-antibodies to peptides

Svend Kjaer kjaer at biobase.dk
Sun May 25 06:00:34 EST 1997

Hi Netters !
In our group we are about to initiate selections with semi-synthetic phage-
anitbody libraries toward synthesized peptides. In this context I would be
thankful to hear from anyone out there who has done the same and get the
hints to success. I am especially interested in details about a) minimum
length of peptide b) coating conditions or capture and c) ability of the
selected antibodies to react toward the protein from which the peptide se
quence was deduced in western blot or Elisa

any input appreciated

Svend Kjaer
Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology
Dept of Chemistry
University of Aarhus, Denmark