Look for a plasmid with an ori different from ColE1

Dr. Cheng Luo Cheng.Luo at plantphys.umu.se
Wed May 28 05:34:20 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I am cloning 2 genes with different plasmids. I would like to have a plasmid
with an ori of replication different from ColE1, such as, p15a,  and also
fit the NcoI and BamHI cloning, with a resistance rather than Ap and Tet,
and with T7 promoter and RBS for protein expression. please let me know if
you happen to have or know the information.  Thanks!  Cheng
Dr. Cheng Luo			   Tel.  46 90 165474  =20
Dept. of Plant Physiology	   Fax   46 90 166676
University of Ume=E5		   Email: cheng.luo at plantphys.umu.se
90187 Ume=E5			   http://www.plantphys.umu.se/~cheng	  =20
Sweden				   				  =20