Look for a plasmid with an ori different from ColE1

Dr. Cheng Luo Cheng.Luo at plantphys.umu.se
Wed May 28 05:34:20 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I am cloning 2 genes with different plasmids. I would like to have a plasmid
with an ori of replication different from ColE1, such as, p15a,  and also
fit the NcoI and BamHI cloning, with a resistance rather than Ap and Tet,
and with T7 promoter and RBS for protein expression. please let me know if
you happen to have or know the information.  Thanks!  Cheng
***
Dr. Cheng Luo			   Tel.  46 90 165474  =20
Dept. of Plant Physiology	   Fax   46 90 166676
University of Ume=E5		   Email: cheng.luo at plantphys.umu.se
90187 Ume=E5			   http://www.plantphys.umu.se/~cheng	  =20
Sweden				   				  =20