Two-Hybrid Filter-lift Assay

Joe Boutell boutell at cf.ac.uk
Thu May 29 03:32:04 EST 1997

Hiya Ricky!
Firstly, you don't want all the cells to transfer onto the filter as then
you wouldn't have any left to go back to when you get the blue colour on
the filter. However, what i do to make sure i get a decent amount of
transfer is 1) apply a bit of pressure to the filters when laid on the
plates using a conventional L-shaped spreader and 2) leave them on the
plates for a few minutes before peeling back from one side.
Hope that helps,
Joe Boutell.