barbara zangerl zangerl at vu-wien.ac.at
Thu May 29 07:44:41 EST 1997

Dear all,
we are blotting DNA-framgents from 4-6% PAA-gels. The blotted fragments
have a size of approximately 300bp. Therefore I would wonder if there is
anybody who knows a loading dye that
shows a visible marker of that size.

thanks in advance
barbara zangerl

                                                          ```''
                                                         ( o o )
Mag. Barbara Zangerl             email:
zangerl at i122mc03.vu-wien.ac.at
Institut für Tierzucht und Genetik               Tel.:
0222/25077/5623
Vet.Med.Univ.
Wien
Josef Baumanng. 1                                   .oooO
1210 WIEN                                           (   )   Oooo.