deborah.hailstones at SMTPGWY.AGRIC.NSW.GOV.AU deborah.hailstones at SMTPGWY.AGRIC.NSW.GOV.AU
Sat May 31 21:55:00 EST 1997

     Vivien,
     You will find that the more the look the more you find.... whilst most
     cDNAs will come with an AAUAAA signal there are lots of others... from
     memory the second-most common signal is AUUAAA.. so dont worry if
     yours are not classical!
     Deb

     On Tue, 27 May 1997, Miss. V.M. Hodges wrote:

     > I have isolated a number of murine cDNAs by differential display,
     but some > of them appear not to have a polyadenylation signal
     (AATAAA) even though