Tn1000 (Gamma-Delta) sequencing system

David Micklem drm21 at
Sat May 31 12:31:52 EST 1997

In article <dp-3005971453510001 at>, dp at
(Derek Parsonage) wrote:

>In article <338F18C3.10CE at>, Mark Farinha
><farinha at> wrote:
>> I know I have seen somewhere a commercial supplier for sequencing
>> subcloning using Tn1000 but I can't seem to find the source. Does anyone
>> know which company sells this product. Thanks for any info.
>We got our Tn1000 kit from Gold Biotechnology Inc. several years back.
>The address is 8620 Pennell Drive, St. Louis, MO 63114
>Ph. 314-993-2744
>Fax. 314-993-2247

I've got a slightly different address for them, so if the above doesn't
work, try this:

:Gold BioTechnology Inc,
:7166 Manchester Road
:St Louis, MO 63143
:(314) 647 2509
:Fax (314) 647 4134

FWIW - I love this system, and I'll never go back to ExoIII-type methods
again! At least the version of the kit I bought (several years ago), the
PCR screening method was less reliable than the one given in the original
paper: Strathmann et al, PNAS USA Vol88, pp1247-1250, 1991.

Come to think of it, Paul(?) Gold posted here a couple of weeks back, so no
doubt he can tell us which address is correct....

D.R.Micklem,                                Time flies like an arrow...
Wellcome/CRC Institute,            Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK
Email:drm21 at Junk mail very very unwelcome.