CD8 or CD2 expression plasmid?

Harry Witchel Harry.Witchel at Bristol.ac.Uk
Sat Nov 1 05:28:36 EST 1997

Hi folks --
    I am trying to use CD8, CD4, or CD2 as a marker for transfection
rather than GFP.  The way this is done is to co-express the CD8 plasmid
with my other gene being transfected, and then use Dynal's beads coated
with anti-CD8 antibodies to detect cells with CD8 on the surface. I need
a transfection marker which does not require fluorescence.  The problem
is that I cannot locate a CD8 expression construct -- even Dynal does
not have one.  Can anyone point me to one.
    Thanks,
        Harry
Harry.Witchel at Bristol.ac.uk