300,000 USA E-mail Adressess/$15.00/ Fresh addresses, (check details)

donthitreply at spryntn.com donthitreply at spryntn.com
Mon Nov 3 12:41:18 EST 1997

                         THIS IS A ONE TIME OFFER!!!!!
        How would you like to build you business at  higher level?

  "This list is CLEAN! There are NO duplicates, NO embedded spaces, NO trailing or embedded white noise characters, 96% OF THEM GATHERED IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS. NO garbage addresses with more than one '@' character, NO embedded parentheses '(' or ')', NO addresses beginning with non-valid characters (..addresses must begin with 0-9 or a-z)"  **(if you happen to order more lists in the future, please send the name of the file containing the e-mail addresses, in that way, you won't get duplicates when re-ordering! guaranteed!)

  I'm not telling you that in six months you are going to make
200,000 dollars  like others claim you can , but you will increase your
income tremendously.  Only you know what you want or what you can achieve.  What I am
offering is an easy way to climb the ladder.

E-MAILING which can be sent in minutes or even seconds. Computers
are the future, even our children are operating them.  Just about every
Business you could possibly think of are associated with a computer. Even you,
otherwise you would not be reading this e-mail.
There are over 65 million e-mail addresses through the internet exchange.  In order to sell your products, they have to be advertised.  And in order for you to buy them, they
have to be advertised.  You always need customers.  What better way to find
customers that you need?  Through  e-mailing.  What faster way to send Ads,
Letters and Flyers at no postage charge to millions and millions of people?
Through e-mailing.  Facts have proven that people who advertise their Business

is more likely to succeed than the ones who do not advertise.  There are
several reasons why you should try my method;  it's low-cost, it will bring
you clients, it will increase your profits, and you never have to take that
trip to the Post Office and wait in line. What more pleasure do you want.  You

get to use it to your advantage.  So use it.  This method has helped thousands
of Businesses, whether it's a Home-Base Business or a large Multi-Million
Dollar Corporation.  It does not matter.

What I have to offer is a 3 million e-mail addresses from all over the country.  You can get 300,000 e-mail addresses for only $15.00 which is very reasonable price, and it's
guaranteed.  For each additional 300,000 e-mail addresses add $10.00.  You are only spending $15.00 and believe me it's worth every penny.

ORDER NOW AND SAVE.
Perhaps you might be wondering how could this person give so many e-mail
addresses for so little money.  On the other hand, you might be saying that
this must be a scam, or they are not current listings.  I believe that you
must beat your competitors and give your customers 100% satisfaction.
If not, you lose them.   I have over 3 million addresses, including yours.

Please send CHECK or MONEY ORDER

made Payable to:
RAUL MENDEZ
50 LEXINGTON AV. SUITE 209
NEW YORK, NEW YORK  10010 - USA
Money Orders will make your order mailed/emailed the same day we receive it.

*PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SO THAT YOUR ORDER CAN BE  RETURNED
WITHIN 2-4 DAYS.  IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE E-MAIL PLEASE INCLUDE
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. (SAME DAY SERVICE)

**(if you happen to order more lists in the future, please send the name of the file containing the e-mail addresses, in that way, you won't get duplicates when re-ordering! guaranteed!)

**(Please do not hit Reply. You'll only receive this message once.)

PRODUCT/SERVICE TO COMPLY WITH THE U.S.
POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS.
TITLE 18 SECTIONS 1302 AND 1341 SPECIFICALLY STATES: "PRODUCTS OR
SERVICES MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECIEVED."