Q: GPCR and yeast two hybrid

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Nov 4 04:38:01 EST 1997

Bin Zheng <bzheng at UCSD.EDU> wrote:
> I am wondering whether it is possible to fish out GPCR ( G protein coupled
> receptor) by yeast two-hybrid system, or use GPCR as the bait to fish out
> something else.  Does anybody know of these kinds of experiments?

Have a look into

@article{klein:97,
        author  = {Uwe Klein and M. Teresa Ramirez and Brian K. Kobilka
                and Mark {von Zastrow}},
        title   = {A Novel Interaction between Adrenergic Receptors and
                the $\alpha$-Subunit of Eukaryotic Initiation Factor {2B}.},
        journal = JBC,
        volume  = 272,
        number  = 31,
        pages   = {19099--19102},