CJ236 E.coli strain

Mikhail Alexeyev malexeye at JAGUAR1.USOUTHAL.EDU
Tue Nov 4 15:37:51 EST 1997

--------------5D55D41F597C8CED36405B11

Carolyn Walsh wrore:

> Does anyone know where I can purchase a strain of CJ236?
> BioRad only carries electro-competent CJ236 cells.
> I need chemically competent cells, or cells that I can
> make competent.

Glycerol stock is free of charge from NEB, cat #801-M.

M.A.

--------------5D55D41F597C8CED36405B11

<HTML>
Carolyn Walsh wrore:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Does anyone know where I can purchase a strain of CJ236?&nbsp;
BioRad only carries electro-competent CJ236 cells.&nbsp;
I need chemically competent cells, or cells that I can&nbsp;
make competent.</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>Glycerol stock is free of charge from NEB, cat #801-M.

<P>M.A.
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>