X-files Southern

John A. Newitt newitt at removeme.nih.gov
Tue Nov 4 19:50:22 EST 1997

In article <hubchak-0411971608350001 at pc91.pediatrics.nwu.edu>,
hubchak at nwu.edu (Susan Hubchak) wrote:

> In article
> <Pine.SOL.3.91.971103170628.17515A-100000 at antares.cc.umanitoba.ca>,
> vasant at cc.UManitoba.CA (VASANTHARAJAN JANAKIRAMAN) wrote:
>
> > Yeah.. I was about to call chris carter (the prod.) for a request of
> > the protocol, wherein one can do a southern within 5 hrs.
> > vasanth.
>
> Well, the other researcher in the scene said she could only manage it
> if she had a "blazing hot probe".  Looked like she added a "blazing"
> amount of 32P to the hyb bottle!

I was amused at how she was going to convince everyone that a "conspiracy"
exists by showing them an unlabeled autorad film with just 2 bands on it.
Why I've had autorads that look like that! Gosh darn it, there MUST be a
conspiracy!

Regards,

John A. Newitt, Ph.D.           |   <newitt at removeme.nih.gov>
National Institutes of Health   |   FAX: 301-402-0387
Bethesda, Maryland  USA         |

Please delete "removeme." from my address to reply by email.