Fluorescent quenching

Rocky Baker bakerr at ucs.orst.edu
Tue Nov 4 11:18:47 EST 1997

I have used p-phenylenediamine added to buffered glycerol as described in
J. Immunological Methods 43(1981)349-350 with good success in standard
epifluorescence microscopy.  It allowed 2 minute exposures of fluorescent
antibody preps (using FITC conjugates) with little fading.  I have also
heard of using n-propyl gallate but I have no specifics on that one.

Rocky Baker
bakerr at ucs.orst.edu
In article <3.0.2.16.19971103123149.57b7e96a at crab.rutgers.edu>,
kreider at CRAB.RUTGERS.EDU says...