who sells pd(T)19-24 ?

Volker Sievert sievert at remove_this.genetik.biologie.fu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 5 05:40:45 EST 1997

z wrote:

> In article <345DE324.F67 at remove_this.genetik.biologie.fu-berlin.de>,
> sievert at remove_this.genetik.biologie.fu-berlin.de wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > For a special PCR-experiment I need oligo p(dT)19-24, which
> > was sold by Pharmacia but they was discontinued it in 1995. The
> > ordinary p(dT)18 is not good for my purposes.
> >
> > Does anyone knows who sells that oligonucleotide? Thank you for
> > your help,
> >
> > Volker
> >

> I'm pretty sure clontech does.
> Zal

If they do, then they hide it very well. I did not find it in
the 97/98 catalog. In the meantime I found out that Sigma sells
it as Oligothymidylic acid d(pT)19-24. It is way more expensive
than the discontinued Pharmacia product (which was anything else
than cheap, too).

cu, Volker

--
Volker Sievert
Inst. f. Genetik FU Berlin

*** Stumpft der Mensch vom Gaffen ab? ***