Duracryl--who sells it now?

Jay Miller jhmiller at helix.nih.gov
Wed Nov 5 16:38:24 EST 1997

I can't remember who else sell it.  However, FMC makes something called
Prosieve 50 which is a higher purified acrylamide and makes stronger gells.
Their phone number is 1-800-341-1574.  Their web site is www.bioproducts.com

In <63qmnr$nk7 at panix.com>, iayork at panix.com (Ian A. York) writes:
>We just used up our last bottle of Duracryl (a high tensile-strength
>acrylamide).  It used to be, but no longer is, sold by Millipore.  Does
>anyone know who sells it now? 
>    Ian York   (iayork at panix.com)  <http://www.panix.com/~iayork/>
>    "-but as he was a York, I am rather inclined to suppose him a
>     very respectable Man." -Jane Austen, The History of England

More information about the Methods mailing list