X-files Southern

Robert W. St. G. Fisher, IV fisher at radonc.unc.edu
Thu Nov 6 21:25:33 EST 1997

John A. Newitt wrote:

> In article <hubchak-0411971608350001 at pc91.pediatrics.nwu.edu>,
> hubchak at nwu.edu (Susan Hubchak) wrote:
>
> (SNIP)
>
> I was amused at how she was going to convince everyone that a "conspiracy"
> exists by showing them an unlabeled autorad film with just 2 bands on it.
> Why I've had autorads that look like that! Gosh darn it, there MUST be a
> conspiracy!
>
> Regards,
>
> John A. Newitt, Ph.D.           |   <newitt at removeme.nih.gov>
> National Institutes of Health   |   FAX: 301-402-0387
> Bethesda, Maryland  USA         |
>
> Please delete "removeme." from my address to reply by email.

  OH MY GOD!!  A message from a .gov server!  Don't look at it, it might
inject alien DNA from your monitor screen into your eyeballs!!!
Hmmm....maybe the NIH are the ones that have the antidote for Scully, and
Mulder didn't walk far enough down that tunnel.......stay tuned, folks.

JUST KIDDING!!!!  IT'S A JOKE!!!  Sorry Dr. Newitt...I couldn't resist.......

(usual disclaimers here)

Robert Fisher
fisher at radonc.unc.edu