Ultra-Low Freezers

Harry Witchel Harry.Witchel at Bristol.ac.Uk
Thu Nov 6 11:47:47 EST 1997

Dear Ed --
    New Brunswick Scientific (the people who make all the bacterial shakers)
sell freezers for -85.  Their freezers have done well in my medical school.
I only have an English telephone number (44-1707-275733) but I know that
their headquarters is in New Jersey.  Usual disclaimer, no affiliations.

edwardn at bigfoot.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of any other brands of -85 degree freezers besides
> revco. It seems that every lab that I have been to has a revco.  Most of
> my colleagues have had difficulties with their revco units.  I am tring
> to see what other options I have in my search for a -85 freezer.  Any
> suggestions would be greatly appreciated, even if it is just a name.
> Ed Nealson
> Tech Man
>       http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet

Harry J. Witchel, Ph.D.