Ultra-Low Freezers

Harry Witchel Harry.Witchel at Bristol.ac.Uk
Thu Nov 6 11:47:47 EST 1997

Dear Ed --
    New Brunswick Scientific (the people who make all the bacterial shakers)
sell freezers for -85.  Their freezers have done well in my medical school.
I only have an English telephone number (44-1707-275733) but I know that
their headquarters is in New Jersey.  Usual disclaimer, no affiliations.
    Harry

--
Harry J. Witchel, Ph.D.
Dept. Physiology