X-files Southern

Andy Law Andy.Law at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 04:53:21 EST 1997

In article <34613055.D97C0213 at hotmail.com>,
isotope1SPAMBLOCK at hotmailSPAMBLOCK.com wrote:

 >    Even worse...I saw a movie once in which some bozo was pretending to
 >  pipet something green from a flask with a pipettor with no tip on the
 >  end.  I fell out of my chair laughing...

The key point was that it was a *coloured* liquid. We had some folks from
the press round to do an article on our genome mapping work with specific
emphasis on the computing side of things and all the photographer was
interested in was getting lots of excitingly shaped glassware with coloured
liquids in. He actually asked if we could get something bubbling away (dry
ice-like), but we drew the line at that.

Bless them (the press).

Andy Law