How to predict sites of protein/protein interaction=?

Frederik Boernke boernke at
Fri Nov 7 13:13:08 EST 1997

Hi all!

Is there a possibility to predict sites of protein/protein interaction
in the aa-sequence of a known protein.
I want to use this protein as a bait in a yeast two-hybrid procedure.
However, it is about 120 kd of size and it might be more promising to
use truncated parts for screening. Therefore I'd like to know which
parts of the protein are possible canidates for interaction. This enzyme
is not part of a  signal transduction pathway so I think it has none of
the common interaction motives.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Frederik Boernke
Research Group of  Molecular Plant Physiologie
Corrensstr. 3
06466 Gatersleben
Tel.  039482 -5 321
Fax. 039482 -5 515