stripping Northerns

Lely Chow lelyc at u.washington.edu
Sat Nov 8 01:17:48 EST 1997

I have never been able to successfully strip Northern probed with DIG
labelled probes.  It seems to be a problem intrinsic to using DIG probes,
as I do not have the problem when probing with p32 probes.  I would
suggest switching back to p32 probes.

Lely Chow
Department of Biological Structure
University of Washington