T4 polymerase fidelity

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Nov 11 14:15:13 EST 1997

Try this:

Kristin A. Eckert and Thomas A. Kunkel in: MJ McPherson (ed) PCR -
Vol 1 - A practical approach Oxford University Press (1991)
ISBN 0-19-963226-x and 0-19-963196-4 (paperback)
Chapter 14 (pp225-44): The fidelity of DNA polymerases used in the
polymerase chain reaction.

> Does anyone know where I might find some quantitative data regarding
> the
>  fidelity of T4 polymerase?  Any comparitive information regarding
>  fidelity versus T7, Taq etc?

-----
usual disclaimers apply
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/research.htm
-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.