House keeping gene for rat and guinea pig?

Harry Witchel Harry.Witchel at Bristol.ac.Uk
Tue Nov 11 07:04:00 EST 1997

.  One way to test template quality is to use your template to amplify
glyceraldehyde phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) using the primers:

GAPDH 248: ACC GGG AAG CCC ATC ACC &

GAPDH 672: CAG CCT TGG CAG CAC CAG

These produce a 400 bp fragment from most mammals (mouse rat rabbit human etc).
    Harry

--
Harry J. Witchel, Ph.D.
Dept. Physiology