high speed disposable tubes

colossus... s535290 at aix1.uottawa.ca
Thu Nov 13 23:23:26 EST 1997

Darren,

Funny that David mentioned the Sarstedt tubes because I was about to chime
with the same. The Sarstedt tubes are good up to about 11K RPM (~15K x g)
but start distorting on extended centrifugation. Below it, they are fine.
I don't think they are specifically DNAse/RNAse free, but we use them for
DNA preps, RNA preps and everything in between with absolutely no
problems.

Ed