high speed disposable tubes

David Micklem drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 13 21:48:34 EST 1997

>At 11:33 11/13/97 -0400, Darren A. Natale wrote:
>>Does anyone know of the existence of commercially available disposable
>>tubes that can withstand up to 12000 x g?  DNase/RNase-free is
>>preferred, but I also wish to know about sterile (TC) and non-sterile
>>tubes.  Thanks for any information you can provide.
>>Darren Natale
Um, Eppendorf tubes (or any of their many imitators)?

Many (most?) microfuges go up to 14,000g.

Don't know about bigger tubes though...

D.R.Micklem,                                Time flies like an arrow...
Wellcome/CRC Institute,            Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK               Email:drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Unsolicited mail will incur a US$100 processing charge.