high speed disposable tubes

David Micklem drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 13 21:48:34 EST 1997

>At 11:33 11/13/97 -0400, Darren A. Natale wrote:
>>Does anyone know of the existence of commercially available disposable
>>tubes that can withstand up to 12000 x g?  DNase/RNase-free is
>>preferred, but I also wish to know about sterile (TC) and non-sterile
>>tubes.  Thanks for any information you can provide.
>>
>>Darren Natale

Um, Eppendorf tubes (or any of their many imitators)?

Many (most?) microfuges go up to 14,000g.

Don't know about bigger tubes though...

David

--
D.R.Micklem,                                Time flies like an arrow...
Wellcome/CRC Institute,            Fruit flies like a banana.
Cambridge CB2 1QR, UK               Email:drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Unsolicited mail will incur a US$100 processing charge.