Pfu expression for$??

Ke-Xue Huang khuang at BIOC.RICE.EDU
Sat Nov 15 20:59:10 EST 1997

Hi, Chunlin,

I am glad to get your Pfu clone. I remember someone expressed Taq
polymerase in E. coli, they said they would like to send Taq to us at
first, maybe  because of illegal to send free Taq clone to everyone, so they
sale their kit (including plasmid, E.coli and purification protcol) for $485
(I don't think this is legal).

Anyway, if you really want to do other scientists a favor, just charge
the shipping and handing fee ($ 50-100).

Huang