GST antibodies, but raised against mammalian

Anxo Vidal Figueroa fsavidal at uscmail.usc.es
Mon Nov 17 08:53:41 EST 1997

I have sent a message requesting commercial sources of anti-GST
antibodies. I have received several answers. Thanks for them. I
know the antibodies you say, but they are directed anti GST from Schistosoma
japonicum, that is the protein you can express with the pGEX vectors
(Pharmacia). Perhaps I did not explain well my question but I am interested
in detect endogenous mammalian GST protein, in fact I am interested in P1
isozime,so I need ANTIBODIES RAISED AGAINST MAMMALIAN GST
PROTEIN, and I am affraid that there are not commmercial antibodies for
this.

 Thanks again

Anxo Vidal, PhD
Dept. Physiology