Recipe for Gurr's buffer

Eric R. Hugo e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:47:39 EST 1997

Dear Bionetters,
        Does anyone have a recipe for Gurr's buffer?  I have a protocol for
G-band staining of prometaphase chromosomes that calls for this buffer but
does not give a recipe (it calls for premade buffer tablets).  I have checked
every lab reference I have as well as the 'net and have not been able to find
what is in this stuff.  If anyone has the recipe I would greatly appreciate a
copy of it.  Thanks in advance.
                                                Eric

e_hugo at dsu1.dsu.nodak.edu\ | | \\  // | | //  \\ | | \\
Asst. Professor, Biology  \\ | :,\\': | //      \\ | :,\\
Dickinson State University|PGP 2.6 public key
Dickinson, ND  58601      |available from most key servers
http://www.dsu.nodak.edu/~hugo/