Sequencing Help

Z-Suldan at Z-Suldan at
Tue Nov 18 11:22:36 EST 1997

I hoping some of you can help me. Has anyone used an outside source,
company or otherwise, for sequencing? Which ones are good and which
one's... well.. aren't?

 Our automated sequencing core facility here has been getting back-logged.
Price is right... I think it's $8/run from which we normally get ~500b...
but the back log has gotten to the point that they now only accept
60samples/day. That's a pretty small load for such a large center. So...
any recommendations for a good place to call?

Z-Suldan at