How to protect exsiccator against implosion hazards?

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Nov 20 06:31:26 EST 1997

Hi all.

Got a new big 30 cm diameter glass exsiccator for removing acetic
acid from TC dishes. How can I best prevent glass pieces from
flying aroud when it should come to an implosion?

Aldrich and/or Sigma sell plastic cabinets, but not in this large
size. Wrapping with sticky tape is maybe the way, but I don't trust
it and besides this, this looks quite ugly and makes the exsiccator
intransparent.
Any ideas, comments, receipes?

Thanx for replying!

Wolfi
-----
usual disclaimers apply
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/research.htm
-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.