The pTTQ18 expression vector

James J. Campanella jjc4 at po.CWRU.Edu
Mon Nov 24 14:24:07 EST 1997

I am teaching a molecular genetics class for undergraduates at Lehigh
University next semester. We will be doing some experiments with gene
expression in the pTTQ18 bacterial expression vector. As part of
the lab controls, the students need pTTQ18 without an insert present.
I was going to purchase the empty vector, but the plasmid is no
longer available from Amersham-- they discontinued its sales years
ago. My question for whether anyone has any pTTQ18 DNA (or
a bacterial strain expressing the empty plasmid) that you
would might be willing to donate for our use? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Jim Campanella

Dr. James Campanella
Lehigh University
Department of Biological Sciences
111 Research Drive
Iacocca Hall
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 18015
**The Past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future
  frightens us . . . and our lives slip away, moment by moment,
  lost in that vast terrible in-between**
                                  -The late Centauri Emperor