Synthesis of hexane 2S 5S diol from acetonylacetone with encapsulated cells: looking for informations

Famille Pennartz jonathan.pennartz at ping.be
Mon Nov 24 16:09:24 EST 1997

I've to make an end-study work about the synthesis of this product,
hexane 2S, 5S diol from hexane 2,5 dione but with entrapted yeast. I'm
looking for informations about the method of cell fixation (alginate
salt, membran, ...),wich germ would be able to make this synthesys. I'm
looking too for articles already written about this subject.

Thank you very much for any help, even a tiny one.

François