Make your own Quick hybridisation solution?

Dieter Nuyens dieter.nuyens at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Nov 28 21:23:33 EST 1997

I was wondering if someone has a protocol to make your own hybridisation
solution (for genomic southerns) which allows a short hybridisation time
(like 2 hours).
I know there is the commercial available QuickHyb which is working fine,
but it's becoming to expensive for us (regarding our budget and the amount
of southerns we are doing). Maybe someone has an idea what the trick is?

Thanks,
Dieter

Dieter Nuyens MD, PhD-student
Center for Transgene Technology and Gene Therapy
Katholieke University of Leuven
Campus Gasthuisberg, O&N
Herestraat 49, B-3000 Leuven, BELGIUM

--
Dieter Nuyens MD, PhD-student
Center for Transgene Technology and Gene Therapy
Katholieke University of Leuven, BELGIUM