restriction digestion of PCR product for cloning

pjf zinc at
Thu Oct 2 12:52:34 EST 1997

the NEB catalog covers this quite nicely. it's always good to have
more at the ends, ie. order longer primers.

s9401501 at COUGAR.VUT.EDU.AU (Matthew Knight) writes:

> I am having problems digesting a PCR product which has restriction enzyme
> sites placed into the PCR primers, thus they are very close to the end of
> the PCR product.

       "There is only one aim in life and that is to live it."
 Karl Shapiro,(1959) from an essay on Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer
	  finger zinc-pgp at for PGP key
  zifi runs Linux 2.1.56