MmeI

Heinz J. Schaefers schaefers at sun.XuchcX.edu
Fri Oct 3 16:01:16 EST 1997

M Safaie wrote:

> I am looking for MmeI restriction enzyme.I am wandering if anybody
> could tell me which companies supply the enzyme.
>
> thank a lot
>
> Mehran Safaie
> department of molecular biology
> university of sheffield
> uk
> E-mail;mbq95ms at sheffield.ac.uk

Hi!

MmeI
Source: W.J. Brammer

NOT COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE

Related References:

  Boyd, A.C., Charles, I.G., Keyte, J.W., Brammar, W.J.
  Isolation and computer-aided characterization of MmeI, a Type II
restriction
    endonuclease from Methylophilus methylotrophus.
  Nucleic Acids Res. v14 p.5255-5274 1986.

  Tucholski, J., Skowron, P.M., Podhajska, A.J.
  MmeI, a class-IIS restriction endonuclease: purification and
characterization.
  Gene v157 p.87-92 1995.

source: http://www.neb.com/cgi-bin/reb_enz.pl

bye