5' protruding ends

Craig Garen craig_garen at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 3 17:25:49 EST 1997


    Just wanted a quick opinion regarding converting protruding termini
to blunt ends from those out there who  do this more regularly than I.
I have used Mung-bean nuclease for this in the past, but perhaps there
is something better available.  Also, for my general knowledge, I recall
that Mung-bean is often considered a better choice for this than
nuclease S1 but don't remember the exact reason.

Thanks for your help,

Craig Garen

More information about the Methods mailing list