Biotech student study group needs assistance

CHANDRA KRISHNAN CSK1 at sigsmtp.sial.com
Fri Oct 3 11:07:59 EST 1997

Actually this not very uncommon.  Term papers and open book exams
have always been in vogue.  On completion of these papers or exams
there is always an oral exam where in the professor can check the
amount of knowledge assimilated by the student in the process,
irrespective of the source.

In this case I am really impressed that the student chose the internet to
seek his answers. After all is'nt one of the purposes of the internet is to
spread the information around .

krishnan