Pub Quality Seq Comparison?

Chris Kafer ckafer at iastate.edu
Tue Oct 7 01:30:41 EST 1997

Or you could use Boxshade on the web.  You must supply the sequences already
aligned.

http://ulrec3.unil.ch/software/BOX_form.html

You should also put the following URL in your bookmarks.  Links to more
analysis tools than one could ever hope to use!

http://www.public.iastate.edu:80/~pedro/research_tools.html

In article <3438DAB9.5072 at sci.nwfsc.noaa.gov>, Karen Peck-Miller
<kpeck-miller at sci.nwfsc.noaa.gov> wrote:
>I need to make a publication quality figure, showing an allignment
>between my cDNA sequence and other related genes -- one that draws
>boxes around the nucleotides that are different between the sequences,
>etc.  I have a Mac, and have been using MacDNAsis for everyday
>comparisons, but it doesn't seem to be able to do the publication
>quality job that I need.
>
>Could anyone suggest DNA analysis software that could do this?  Thanks
>in advance.
>
>Karen A. Peck-Miller, Ph.D.
>National Marine Fisheries Service
>Seattle, WA