Consluting about Qiagen RNeasy Plant Mini Kit

KwangChul Oh KwangChulOh at msn.com
Wed Oct 8 20:31:26 EST 1997

Hi all...
I am planing to purchase Qiagen RNeasy Plant mini kit to extract total RNA
in a tiny amount, approximately 50-75 mg, of woody plant tissue. According
to the information and protocol provided by Qiagen, it will work very well.
My concern is high amount of phenol compound in my samples. Thus I may
change the extraction buffer. I found just one paper published in "Plant
disease".  I am looking for some advice from who has experienced  with this
kit.
Thanks

KwangChul OH
ohk at bcc.orst.edu