Final posting for the Biotech student study group

s1081448 at uottawa.ca s1081448 at uottawa.ca
Wed Oct 8 11:57:27 EST 1997

Firsty, our situation with Peter (threats to go to our professor) we
believe has been resolved.  Our professor received some messages from him
and informed him that he was fully aware of our posting and the responses
it has generated.

Our posting has proven to be more disadvantageous than advantageous (ie
negative responses, and abusive comments), thus we have decided to
terminate our efforts to obtain information in this manner. As such, we
will no longer respond to any future postings.

Thank you to those who demonstrated a positive attitude.

Sincerely,
The Biotech student study group!