poster presentation software

Thu Oct 9 12:38:31 EST 1997

At 17:49 10/9/97 +0100, RUTH MCMAHON wrote:
>I came across posters recently at a conference in which all the
>information was on a single sheet, and not a number of sheets pinned
>together. Does anyone know of a program which allows such posters to
>be created?
>Thanks,
>
>Ruth.

Ruth:

There are two parts to this answer.

First, I know that Corel Draw will do this as many of us have designed our
posters this way.  Problems must be worked out ahead of time regarding
import/export from other software and most importantly across IBM/Mac
platforms.

Second, you'll need the printer that can print those monster sheets that
are 4 feet across, then your width can be whatever your poster board
(Meeting organizers) dictate.  Most are 4X6 feet, some we have made are 3X2
feet.  I'm not sure where to get the printer but I'd expect that to be big
$$$.

Hope this helps,
David