Growth media : & agarose

Paul R. Rohde P.Rohde at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Thu Oct 9 21:48:22 EST 1997

Yeah, isn't molecular biology fun!

Recently, I had to do a procedure without ethidium in agarose gels.
For some reason, without ethidium the resultion was much worse.
After a week & weekend (and sunburnt hands & forehead from the
transilluminator) of trying to find out what was bloody well going on,
it turned out to be my agarose!  Changed brand it was then Ok.

BARRETT at RASCAL.MED.HARVARD.EDU (Peter Barrett) writes: > To all methods-reagents bionetters,