Cheap Big (mgs) Plasmid Preps?

Victor Levenson levenson at uic.edu
Fri Oct 10 18:44:17 EST 1997

jpcd0 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk (John Dixon) wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Has anyone got any recommendations for plasmid prep kits that allow mgs to
>be prepped easily? Cost is a a bit of an issue, so if you have any advice
>on column or whatever regeneration please include it.
>
>Cheers,
>
>John
>
>--
>John Dixon                                        Lab 44 (1223) 334131

Hi, John:

You may want to look at  BioTechniques, 1997, vol 23, No 3, pp
424-427. I use smallscale variant of this method for auto sequencing
and it works like a charm...

Good luck,

Victor Levenson MD/PhD
Res Asst Prof
UIC, Dept of Genetics M/C 669
900 S Ashland Ave                   The one who wants finds HOW
Chicago IL 60607                    The one who doesn't finds WHY
levenson at uic.edu
312-413-3887
312-413-3128 FAX