Phage Display Libraries

T. James jthrppel at vax1.tcd.ie
Sun Oct 12 15:29:36 EST 1997

Hi:
I am looking for a phage display repertoire to screen for specific
(human) antibodies or antibody like molecules against a protein. I have
seen brochures of commercially available pre-made libraries. Is there
any one on the net who had used any of these and could provide me with
some feed backs? There was a newsgroup discussion couple of years ago
about a library made by Professor Winter's group. Does any one know
whether this library is commercially available?
Thanks very much in advance,
J. Tharappel

jthrppel at tcd.ie