GP+env86 ecotropic packaging cells

Victor Levenson levenson at uic.edu
Mon Oct 13 08:59:03 EST 1997

Hello everybody:

I am looking for GP+env86 ecotropic packaging cell line. I ordered
them from ATCC in June(!!!!) and recently recieved notification that
they are backordered till November. Since that is the second time this
happens I am somewhat apprehensive.
So if you have a reliable - read: with traceable origins - GP+env86 I
will appreciate having them. E-mail me and I will arrange
shippment/delivery.

Thanks,

Victor Levenson MD/PhD
Res Asst Prof
UIC, Dept of Genetics M/C 669
900 S Ashland Ave                   The one who wants finds HOW
Chicago IL 60607                    The one who doesn't finds WHY
levenson at uic.edu
312-413-3887
312-413-3128 FAX