Stratagene's Quik-Pik Capsules

Black, Michael BlackM at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Oct 21 10:29:18 EST 1997

Hello everyone,
   I'm looking to hear from anyone who has used Stratagene's Quik-Pik
electroelution capsules. I'm cycle-sequencing mtDNA PCR products and
have been gel-isolating fragments in low-melting agarose and then using
Promega's Wizard PCR preps. This works very well, but takes more time
preparing template than I would like. The Quik-Pik capsules look like an
easier way to clean up PCR product for sequencing, but I would
appreciate hearing from anyone who has used them before ordering any.
Thanks in advance

Salut, Michael Black

--
Dr. Michael B. Black
Department of Fisheries and Oceans, Canada
e-mail: blackm at dfo-mpo.gc.ca