DNA Strider questions

cgriffin at wco.com cgriffin at wco.com
Thu Oct 23 00:47:34 EST 1997

Hello Lemay,

Strider namely  v1.2. In fact there may well be yet a more current
version, 1.2 is approx. 2 years old. We acquired 1.2 by purchase, which
was no small problem. I know of no public site where one can download the
software at no cost. Hope this helps...albeit ...I'm sure it is not the
answer you wanted.  If you want more information feel free to e-mail.

Chandi Griffin