reverse northern?

Tim Tian timt at itsa.ucsf.edu
Thu Oct 23 02:38:23 EST 1997

Top in my head I can not think of particular refs. I am doing a similar
kind of exp.  Two potential problems:  one is the ultra-hi expressors
(actin etc) will shadow/mask the signals you are looking for, the other
being that expression of the mRNAs of your interest needs to be
sufficiently hi to give a detectable signal.