AW: Lambda CE6

Jack_Leonard at millipore.com Jack_Leonard at millipore.com
Thu Oct 23 10:05:53 EST 1997

Dear Bernd:

Our largest volume centrifugal device with the appropriate membrane is the
Centriprep-500 (15 ml volumetric capacity).  I fear this still won't be
sufficient (i.e., acceptable) for concentrating that volume of lambda
lysate.  Can you PEG-precipitate before concentrating further?

Yours,
-Jack-

Bernd.Tiemann at Ruhr-Uni-Bochum.de on 10/24/97 02:54:05 PM