molarity of HCl

Mon Oct 27 21:30:07 EST 1997

In article <pxpst2-2310971514200001 at pelli.pathology.pitt.edu>, pxpst2 at vms.cis.pitt.delet.edu (Peter) wrote:
:In article <01bcde67$b68ca680$81e341c2 at host.telepac.pt>, "Vitor Cruz"
:<vitorcruz at mail.telepac.pt> wrote:
:
:> After reading 3 different answers, all of them correct but nevertheless
:> different, I would like to express another point of view:
:>
:But there is only one correct answer and all were not correct.

Well, that's not true. 12 M is the correct answer "for biologists"
and it was one of them. Sure, one would have not pass exams
to even ENTER certain universities w/o being able to answer this
correctly. Still, 12 M is correct answer.

:NOW kill this thread.  This is getting very silly

No, DON'T kill this thread. It's very instructive. I already saw students
unable to calculate molarity. Maybe internet will teach them if teachers
can't?

- Dima