NASBA, not what it is, but what problems one encounters

Paul N Hengen pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Mon Oct 27 15:43:05 EST 1997

Michael Vork (Michael.Vork at FYS.rulimburg.nl) wrote:

> I am glad that everybody wants to show what he or she knows. I know
> what NASBA is, that was not the question. I am looking for
> information about this system from experienced NASBA users.
> Does anybody has some real information ???

I doubt that you'll make any friends that way. I had no idea what you
were talking about, so I was the one who asked what NASBA is. Before
throwing around any more undefined acronyms, I wanted to learn something
for myself. Sorry to be ignorant...

-Paul.

* - - Methods FAQ list -> http://www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov/~pnh/FAQlist.html - - - *