publishing just a sequence

Robert M. Horton rmhorton at ATTOTRON.COM
Tue Oct 28 13:58:56 EST 1997

Dear Bionetters;

I have cloned a new cDNA from human brain, and I would like to publish the
sequence. Nucleic Acids Research used to have a section devoted to publishing
sequences, but now they require more work of biological interest to accompany
the sequences. Biology, schmiology; I just want to publish the sequence and
move on.

Any suggestions on journals that might publish a plain dull old ordinary
boring cDNA sequence?

Thanks!

--
              Robert M. Horton, Ph.D.